UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Usually, the UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2017 is aimed at recruiting the best of graduates who can key into the vision of the institution and run with it.
UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Key Notes about the UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2017
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
The UBA Nigeria recruitment is ongoing for the following positions:
Job Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans and delivering proposals
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
9years relevant bank experience;11 years non-banking related experience
- Bank Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services International Terms of Trade and Guidelines CBN Guidelines
- Knowledge of Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship
- Numerical capability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk spread, and analyze the financial statements
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification, and solving skills
- Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior business management and Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in the UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2017 should: