Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017/2018
About Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form; The Nigerian Navy has announced Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form portal has been enabled on Saturday, 1st July, 2017 to accommodate applications from the general public and interested candidates
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test will be announced in this article.
Related: Nigeria Navy Salary Structure
Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form:
- Applicants of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
– West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
– General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
– WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
– Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
– Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
How to Apply with Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
Interested members of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online form applications will be disqualified.
The application portal is www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Step 1.Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Step 2. Complete the Rating Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at any time before the application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
Step 3. Download and print a copy of your completed Application form, that is, the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from 7 October 2017 by 8:00 am throughout the country in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form, that is, Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form.
IMPORTANT: Any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.