Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018 | How to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC – www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018 – In this article, you will surely get latest updates on Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2017 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018 | How to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment website: www.joinnigeriannavy.com or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment form is out.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)