Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and Application Guide 2017/2018
Attention: are you interested in joining the Nigerian Army? Do you want to become member of one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria, but don’t know how to do it? Your solution is here. In this article, is a step by step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Army application form 2017.
Also, know it that the Nigerian army recruitment form and guide for tradesmen/women 2017/2018. And here are the exact steps you will have to follow on how to apply for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Before you read down, there is something more to it.
NOTE: Currently, the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is not out online. This page will be updated immediately the form is out, so kindly bookmark this page and check back for the updated information. so the question of when is army form coming out or Nigerian army recruitment form closing date have been settle here.
On Nigerian army recruitment form 2017/2018 see the guide below
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018
- Firstly, kindly go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- All applicants of the Nigerian army 2017 are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of your application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Local Government Area Certification Form.
- ii) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form. And must be presented at the approved screening centers
- Also, candidates are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
Good luck in advance!