Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Form 2017 | How to Apply for Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2017/18 – careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018 – In this article, you will get latest updates on Nigerian AirForce 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Nigerian AirForce (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017 will be on sale. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest Nigerian Air Force 2017 DSSC Recruitment Detail here, once it’s out.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian AirForce DSSC Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment form?
- Is the Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian AirForce DSSC updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitments Real for 2017 etc.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Form 2017 | How to Apply for Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2017/18 at careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Note: Currently , the application is closed for this year, however when the portal is opened this page will be updated
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Eligibility
- All applicants must be Nigerians,
- Applicants Should Not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female,
- Applicant should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment /Qualifications 2017
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower division for holders of the first degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms:
Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling the form:
- Information Technology:
BSc./MS.c/HND Computer Software Developer/Programmer Engineering, Data Administrator, Network Engineering
- Building Tech:
BSc./HND Building Engineering
BS.c/HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture:
BSc/HND Quantity Surveyor/ Architecture
MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the specialties listed.
- Consultant – Physician
- Consultant – Surgeon
- Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – O & G
- Consultant – Orthopedic
Bachelor’s degree in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered optometrists, dispensing opticians by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
Must hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialities listed. Must be registered and have a current practicing license.
- Anesthetist Nurse
- Paediatrist Nurse
- Ear Nose and Throat Nurse
- Opthalmologist Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Medical Lab Scientist:
Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
- Hospital Administration:
HND Hospital Administration.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist:
Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer:
Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records Officer:
Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Biomedical Engineer:
Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria
BSc LLB/LLM/B.Sc Psychology/B.Sc Sociology/BSc Criminology
MBA, BSC/HND in HRM/Statistics.
BSc Ed Mathematics/ BSc Ed English/ BSc Ed Computer/ BSc Chemistry/ B.Tech Elect/Elect
BSc./HND Purchasing and supply.
- Hospitality Manager (Caterers):
BSc/ HND Hotel Management
- Radar Engineering:
BSc./HND Electronics Engineering/Satellite Image Interpreter/Satellite Communication Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Information Technology:
QUALIFYING ENLISTMENT TESTS
- Qualifying Enlistment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Qualifying Enlistment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the enlistment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal enlistment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and counter signed by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2017
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online by clicking here now.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them; however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
NAF ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS ON REGISTRATION:
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the bock of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.