How To Apply for Nigeria Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2017
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) have announced it that the commission will be recruiting 10,000 people this year. On that note, The NSCDC recruitment 2017 application process has started but before you rush into applying, you need all to be familiar with all the information given here about NSCDC Jobs 2017 and procedures of recruitment.
So, in this post, you’ll get the full details on how to apply for the Nigeria Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2017/2018, the official web portal for NSCDC registration, requirements, qualifications and lots more.
Its no new and won’t be surprising to anyone to know that this 2017 NSCDC recruitment is going to be massive since about 10,000 Nigerian youths going to be employed. This was made known by the agency’s Commandant General, Abdullahi Muhammadu Gana.
good news right?
The next question that will come into your mind is
What Is The Official Portal For The 2017 Nigeria Civil Defense Corps Recruitment?
Related: How to apply for Nigerian air force
The registration for the NSCDC recruitment 2017 is going to be done online, however, you don’t need to buy any scratch card or pay money into anybody’s bank account. All you need to do is kindly visit the Nigeria Civil Defense Corps registration portal and fill out the NSCDC recruitment form appropriately.
The link to the portal is www.nscdc.gov.ng
Who Is Eligible To Apply For The 2017 Nigeria Civil Defense Corps Recruitment?
Just like every other recruitment process into a force in Nigeria, the Civil Defense have set the following parameters as the Requirements for the job.
The recruitment process is only open to Nigerians who meet some set requirements which you can see below.
- If you are an ex-convict or currently having a court case you are not eligible to apply.
- Pregnant, flat footed, or fractured body part persons are not also eligible to apply.
Requirements For Nigeria Civil Defense Corps Recruitments 2017 ?
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Apply For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defense Corps Recruitment Form
For NSCDC Recruitment application Form, kindly go to the NSCDC registration portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng and fill the application form approximately.
Good Luck and congrats in advance