MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017│ Application Guide and Requirements
MTN Nigeria latest Job Recruitment 2017…. MTN Nigeria – The MTN Nigeria is the leading telecommunications brand in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa and the Middle East. MTN has one of the most conspicuous and easily recognizable brands.
MTN Nigeria latest Job Recruitment
MTN Nigeria latest Job recruitment 2017 is ongoing. This article contains all you need to know about the MTN Nigeria Graduate Jobs
It is through our unique brand that we can attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment is ongoing for the following position:
Job Title/Position: Banking Services Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The BSA is concerned with monitoring the banking services relating to MTN Nigeria to ensure compliance with the agreement between MTN and banks
- Coordinate and Supervise MTN Nigeria banking services
- Collate and scrutinize financial data on bank charges, interest rates, exchange rates and placements.
- Monitor bank tariffs and price book for bank charges concerning MTN Nigeria.
- Monitor sweep accounts and main accounts to ensure accurate bank services
- Oversee banking Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in line with changes in the banking environment, ensuring compliance issues and complaints relating to banking services are followed up and resolved.
- Implement Treasury policies, processes, and procedures, maintaining Treasury records and audit trail in strict compliance with MTN Nigeria policies.
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation meeting, providing banking reports for year-end audit as it relates to Treasury.
- Conduct research and compile data, benchmarking on Treasury and Banking services.
- Measure the standard of banking services provided to MTNN
- Collate and store media information (electronic and hard copy) to assist MTNN develop and maintain a standard Treasury department
- Assist in implementing new business processes within MTNN Treasury functions and across divisional functions.
- Implement systems for the efficient administration of Treasury Department
- Obtain feedbacks and recommendations from banks on service issues and standards, monitoring and reporting on the quality of banking services.
- Communicate with other banks and financial institutions and other MTN Nigeria Departments on behalf of the Treasury Department
The job conditions is the same as the usual MTN Nigeria Job conditions
- Applicant must have a First degree in Accounting, Economics or any other related financial discipline
- A full qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACT, CFA) will be an added advantage
- At least a 3years experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience in a financial environment in Treasury/Banking.
- Familiar with sound accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience
- Audit, compliance and internal control experience
- Knowledge of banking processes and products.
- Customer service or performance management experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum Qualification allowed is a BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND or LLB
Application Deadline: 30th October 2017.