MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 │ How to Apply
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017…. MTN Nigeria – The MTN Nigeria is the leading telecommunications brand in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa and the Middle East. MTN has one of the most conspicuous and easily recognizable brands.
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 is ongoing. This article contains all you need to know about the MTN Nigeria Graduate Jobs
It is through our unique brand that we can attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment is ongoing for the following position:
Job Title/Position: Budget Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To be responsible for OPEX and CAPEX management and also organize the annual financial budget, quarterly forecasts, monitor financial operations and reconcile financial accounts as assigned and applicable to the division. Also, participate in annual budget preparation and budget re-forecasting /reviews including dynamic forecast for the Division
- Scrutinize and oversee the budget and expenditure plan concerning the division and also draft a varying report
- Maintain the division’s financial PPPs and also ensure adherence to the GAAP requirements and MTN’s accounting policies in general
- Compile the statistical and financial data to align with the budget and ensure input data is provided for the dynamic budget, forecast on headcount and travel preparation.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with MTN operational model and regulation.
- Manage the accrual process and prepare detailed reports about discrepancies and amendments that occur in the budget during the financial year and other performance reports on a timely basis for relevant stakeholders.
- Analyse records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred in operations.
- Facilitate the management of vendor relationships.
- Investigate and resolve OPEX issues and respond to queries from other departments regarding the budget.
The job conditions is the same as the usual MTN Nigeria Job conditions
- Applicant must have a first degree
- At least a 3years experience in financial analysis/budget management
- An experience in any related industry is an added advantage.
Minimum Qualification allowed is a BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND or LLB
Application Deadline: 30th October 2017.