The latest graduate trainee jobs in Nigeria involve series of jobs that train graduates and then employ them afterwards.
Latest Graduate Trainee Jobs In Nigeria
- Graceco Limited Graduate Trainee Program (Food Science & Technology) 2018
Grace Limited – is a company that processes food and does manufacturing with a major in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. They are one of the leading giants in the world of confectioneries and bakers’ items.
They are currently open for employees who are highly motivated. Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Food Science & Technology)
Location: Lagos and it is a Full time commitment.
- The Graduate Trainee Program will go live for a period of 12 months and upon successful completion, selected applicants will be assigned a role in their logistics department.
- Job location and working hours: The position is available at Lagos-Alagbado and working time is usually between 7:30am-5pm + Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
- Work in various departments to gain experience and perspective.
- Be able to apply academic knowledge to the workplace environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State and must have graduated with at least second class upper in a reputable university.
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment.
Application Closing Date is 25th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail being “Graduate Trainee ( Food Science & Technology)”.
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Title: Graduate Program – Digital Business Support Systems (BSS) Solution Architect
Req ID: 252033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description: Services Engineering
The next Graduate program in Nigeria is starting August 2019- which is open to every recent IT, Computer Science graduates. The Ericsson Graduate program is runned over a period of 12 months and train and development opportunities will be made doing this period.
For now, positions are still available and needs to be filled. If you choose to work with us, you’d be involved in business analysis, workshops, service delivery etc.
- A minimum educational requirement of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field) is allowed.
- Fresh graduates of 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are sought for first.
- Basic understanding or first hand knowledge of Telecommunications is an advantage.
- You must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program to be eligible.
- This program is 12 months. So that means it is a full-time graduate program.
- Possess a broadened Technical brain box
- Have Super-fast Problem Solving Ability
- Be smart in doing things and have creative thinking
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Candidates who are qualified and Interested should:
Click here to apply online