Lagos Business School LBS Recruitment 2017 │ Application Guide and Requirements
Lagos Business School LBS Recruitment 2017…. The Lagos Business school aims at building and teaching management and business knowledge by the Christian understanding of the human person and Nigerian or African economy in a broad sense
Lagos Business School LBS Recruitment
Lagos Business School LBS Recruitment 2017
We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
The Lagos Business School LBS Recruitment is ongoing for the position:
Job Title/Position: Assurance & Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Assurance and Compliance
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Head, Assurance, and Compliance
Directly Supervises: NIL
The incumbent is expected to strategically support the Assurance and Compliance Head in ensuring that management is at its peak and that the school’s asset is protected and duly maintained. Also, he/she is to reduce and carefully manage internal and external risks, and Standards of Operation and school procedures are adhered to, to meet the school’s objectives and targets.
Main Duties/Key Responsibilities
- This includes examining and evaluating the policies, procedures, controls, and systems which are in place to ensure:
- Compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations;
- Investigate allegations of fraud or fraudulent actions;
- Help in facilitating the School’s annual risk appraisal
- Assist in the coverage of the internal audit plan;
- Assist functional managers to identify and design Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Assist in facilitating the annual review of School procedures;
- Safeguarding of the school’s assets;
- Economical and efficient use of resources;
- Effectiveness and efficiency of operations;
- Incumbent must assess and put in place control measures to ensure that systems are efficiently functional
- Identify areas for process improvement with feasible recommendations; and
- Any other job to be assigned by the Head, Assurance, and Compliance.
- High integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Sound report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General organizational skills
- Consultancy skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- A Masters degree or other post-graduate degree in any relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Auditing certification will be an added advantage.
- At least two years cognate experience in related functions.
Membership of relevant professional association/institute is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 17th October 2017.