2017 First Bank Internship Recruitment at www.firstbanknigeria.com
How to Apply for First Bank Internship Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria is the largest financial service institution in Nigeria, based on its total assets and gross earnings. First Bank of Nigeria controls over 10 million customer accounts and 750 branches all over Nigeria which provides an impressive retail and corporate financial service to customers. First Bank also has international recognition and presence through its subsidiary companies like FBNBank Ghana, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Sierra-Leone, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, and FBNBank Senegal, and Representative Offices in Beijing, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg
The First Bank internship Recruitment is ongoing for the following position:
Job Title/Position: Content Writer – Intern
Ref No: 1700002L
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Employee Status: Entry Level
- The First Bank Internship Recruitment requires the following, as will be performed by the incumbent:
- Candidate must have an apparent enthusiasm for writing
- Candidate should have a basic knowledge and experience in copywriting, creating unique and original web content and catchy contents favorable for marketing and campaigns.
The content writer will also:
- Source contents for our social media platforms and newsletters
- Source contents for the First Bank blogs.
- Maximum professionalism is required in the course of delivery
Candidates who meet the following requirements will stand a better chance to be accepted in the First Bank Internship Recruitment program:
- Applicants should be a Fresh Graduate or Undergraduate of Mass Communication, Public Relations, and Advertising or Digital Marketing.
- Candidate should be disposed to work full time for 3-6 months
- Candidate must be proficient in English
- Candidate must have the ability to cope in a fast-paced, changing environment
- He/she must be confident and self-driven
- Excellence in organization and efficiency to meet deadlines, even under pressure
Applicants who desire to be considered for the First Bank Recruitment must have:
- An experience in writing articles for blogs
- Understanding and navigation of the social media
- Known how to use the WordPress, at least as an added skill.
- An excellent writing skill with the ability to adopt different styles and tones
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions
- Organization and creativity
- Excellent communication skills.
As a valuable member of the First Bank team, interns will receive many benefits, including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
How to Apply
If you are interested and (can) meet the requirements above, click here to apply