ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2017 │ How to Apply
ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment…Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is a subsidiary company of Exxon Mobil Corporation. The company has been in operation for a long time in Nigeria, as one of the largest contributions to Nigeria’s oil and gas revenue.
ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2017
The ExxonMobil graduate recruitment is ongoing in the following position:
Job Title: Marine Operations Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As a result of the growth in organizational structures and expansion in opportunities available in the company, the ExxonMobil is open to recruiting graduates with impressive ambitions and talents.
The ExxonMobil graduate recruitment 2017 is directed towards superior caliber marine operations supervisors with integrity and trustworthiness and also the competence to work and lead in a culturally diversified environment.
The incumbent of the position will be responsible for providing expertise operations in marine operations and systems, particularly in key areas such as crude storage and export, maintenance of all transfer hoses and calm buoy, as well as diesel and methanol tandem loading and diesel transfer management.
Other Related Articles
Job Role Responsibilities
Other responsibilities will include:
- Overall supervision of marine operations and maintenance on the FPSOs including Export documentation Tank Cleaning for sludge control and tank entry Offloading Procedures and Marine Terminal Handbook Inspection programs (Class and Flag) Management of field operational movements of the marine support fleet (PSV, Tugs, Surfers and Security vessels)
- Permit to Work System (PTWS) Area Authority for Hull & Marine Systems Maintenance of overall stability of the FPSOs Coordinate with Crude Lifting activities, which requires involvement of the various stakeholders Overseeing of loading and offloading to tankers via the CALM buoy or tandem offloading
- Export Operations systems including discharge pumps, inert gas, and metering
- Maintenance program and supervision of maintenance contractors for all marine systems, tank cleaning operations, etc.
- Crane Operations and materials movement
Required Level of Proficiency and Competence
The ideal candidates for the position must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- B.Sc. Nautical Science with a minimum of Class 2 Certificate of Competency as Master Mariner (Unlimited tonnage, Foreign Going with Crude Liquid Petroleum Endorsement)
- Class 1 Certificate of Competency is preferable
- Crude Oil Washing Certificate
- Dangerous Liquids Handling Certificate
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Crude tanker experience, with at least five years as a Chief Officer, or similar experience on an FPSO Familiarity in Class Certification requirement (BV is preferred)
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
Behavioral Skills: Analytical
- Shows Initiative
- Applied Learning
- Communicates Effectively
- Adapts Develops
Others REC – Interpersonal Effectiveness:
- Marine – Vessel Machinery and Equipment (Operation and Troubleshooting) (Marine Engine)
- Marine – Managing Liquids Transfer Operations (Cargo, Ballast, and Fueling) (Marine Deck)
- Managing Marine Systems (Operation and Troubleshooting) (Marine Engine)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified for the ExxonMobil graduate recruitment can click here to apply
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop a comment below. We would love to hear from you.
Other Related Searches
- ExxonMobil graduate recruitment 2017
- ExxonMobil graduate trainee recruitment 2017
- ExxonMobil training school form
- ExxonMobil recruitment website