2017 Department Petroleum Resources Recruitment Guide
Department Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2017 – This article contains a step by step guide and information on how to obtain the Department of Petroleum Resources 2017 recruitment application form.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), the DPR is responsible for the exploration and importation of Petroleum products
Interested candidates have been yearning for the commencement of the DPR recruitment. They have asked frequent questions like:
- How can I apply for the department of petroleum resources 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 department of petroleum resources form?
- Is the DPR 2017 recruitment form out?
- When will department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
- I need department of petroleum resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is DPR recruitment real for 2017 etc?
IMPORTANT!!! Currently, the DPR recruitment is not ongoing. Please disregard any news saying that the DPR is currently recruiting. It is all false.
The Department Petroleum Resources recruitment is aimed at creating more jobs for the youths of Nigeria, both graduates, and undergraduates.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- At most 30-40 years old by 31st December 2017;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply for Department Petroleum Resources Recruitment Online
To be sure about the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official DPR Recruitment website @ http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login or visit this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
Note: Don’t fail to bookmark this page as update about DPR Recruitment 2017 will be made frequently
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application