Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 │ How to Apply
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 │ How to Apply
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, government, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
The Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment is ongoing for the position below:
Job Title/Position: Teller – Transaction Svs. Rep 3
Ref No: 17068511
Location: Kano, Nigeria.
Job Category: Transaction Processing
Schedule: Full-time, Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017
- State briefly the principal purpose of the position, its primary objectives, and the impact the job has on Citibank Nigeria Limited.
- The Teller is a Frontline staff; they are the first personnel the customer meets from entry into Citibank Nigeria Limited. This implies that they must be cheerful and welcoming
- Take part in periodic reviews, reports and other miscellaneous jobs
- Help in Supervising Technology issues in the branch and other remote sites.
- Assist in annual COB activities, infrastructure and application changes, PVT tests etc.
- Process cash/cheques transactions across the counter
- Ensuring smooth running of CIT activities.
- Make sure vault operations and Cash are diligently and efficiently handled.
- Provide backup services to Customer/ Head Teller.
- Make brief statements that describe the vital activities the position is responsible for
- Time-stamp (validate) and signature-verify all customers request and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action
- Ensure transactions are not processed for SDN names and sanctioned countries by checking the SDN list before processing transactions.
- Report all qualifying transactions processed in line with existing NDLEA limits.
- Process all customer requests within the standard turn-around time and without error (e.g., Other Bank cheque deposit, cheques encashment, cash deposits, cheque deposits, PTA/BTA purchase, also specialized transactions like Taxes, Multichoice, Airtel, MAERSK, etc).
- Ensure stated procedures and policies for all products are adhered to while processing.
- Update Registers where required before processing and after processing.
- Make sure that daily transactions are authorized and all transactions for the day are duly executed without any left
- Make sure bank cheques are scanned into CIS in the right time and are given appropriate value dates
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and security of customer and transactional information stored in any form (images, application files, databases, spreadsheets, papers, registers, files, etc.) in line with local procedures and departmental designations. Ensure proper put-away procedures are observed at the close of business and during any temporal absence from the workstation.
- Scanning and uploading reconciliation documents into the SharePoint and advising relevant parties for Implant reconciliation
- Assist in Supervising of Technology issues and projects in the branch and other remote sites (implants).
- Backing up for the Head Teller when necessary
- Participate in the quarterly MCA exercise for all counter products and processes and ensure reliable MCA ratings are implemented for all products and processes.
- Handle expense and internal processing transactions
- Preparation and delivery of reports as may be dictated by product/regulatory requirements, e.g., Invisible reports, Anti-money laundering reports, etc.
- Perform additional task. Projects and responsibilities as assigned by branch management.
- For the job family, list vital measures, which includes revenue, assets, expenses, etc. that assist in determining the size and scope of the responsibility.
- Use current annual figures. (state – $millions-Mil; $billions-Bil)
- Explicitly describe the impact of the Job in the measures stated above.
- The function is charged with the responsibility of ensuring that Customers depositing other bank cheques, cash and withdrawing are properly attended to
- The activities in the unit have a direct and indirect impact on the revenue derived from our customers
- Describe the types of internal/external relationships and frequency of contract (e.g., customers, regulators, government agencies, Citibank departments/businesses):
- Moderately frequent contact with Cash Management Unit, Clearing Unit other branches, Citiservice.
External: Highly frequent contact with Customers, Teller Implant Locations, Central Bank of Nigeria and other Banks.
- Have a Basic College degree
- 1-2years of experience is an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- A fast learner and instruction executor
- Accurate, dexterous and Meticulous
- Customer care
- Neat and have a smart appearance
- Error Free Processing
- Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
- Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
- Weekend and public holiday work (sometimes)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
- Processing within tight turnaround times
- Making constant decisions over the authenticity of materials presented across the counter
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Show an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
- The job involves paying and receiving large amounts of cash in local and foreign currency and ensuring that the cash books are balanced. Knowledge of cash and tellers operating procedures are required
- Addressing customer complaints, inquiries and needs presented over the counter.
- Timely processing of transactions with high level of accuracy
How to Apply
To apply for the Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment,
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply