Apply Now │ Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2017- www.nse.com.ng
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2017- www.nse.com.ng
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. There are numerous careers in stock exchange.
The NSE is recruiting to fill in the following positions:
Job Title: General Ledger Management Officer
Location: NSE Lagos Office
Department: Finance Department
Report to: Chief Financial Officer
Grade: Assistant Officer – Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Wednesday, 1st November, 2017.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The incumbent is expected to work with the Financial Reporting team to ensure that all general ledgers are managed in an effective and efficient manner by ensuring all accounting entries are accurately posted and are up to date at all times.
- Ensure timely postings of transactions into the ERP. Ensure that fixed assets register is updated monthly and all assets are ascribed with identification tags. Ensure that depreciation is charged and posted by monthly
- Ensure that transactional documentations are time-stamped, signature verified and reviewed for completeness, accuracy and consistency before the transactions are processed
- Ensure that all General Ledger accounts are proofed monthly and escalate over aged open items to team lead and/or departmental head
- Must ensure that accruals, prepayment and amortization schedules are prepared and relevant entries posted by month end
- Ensure that transactional documentations are complete with all the requisite approvals before such transaction is processed. Ensure that transactions are called over daily to ensure that errors and or irregularities are discovered promptly and escalated to the team lead and/or departmental head promptly.
- Ensure that all transactional documents are filed in neat and easily retrievable manner.
- Support external audit exercises and other statutory inspections of the Exchange’s books
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of 2-5years work experience in financial control of a bank or financial services firm, top firm of auditors or Investment Management Company
- University degree with emphasis on Economics, Finance & Accounting or any other numerate courses (sciences and Engineering)
- At least one relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, ACA will be an advantage
- Financial Analysis
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates can Click here to apply.
Application Closing date
5th October, 2017