Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017 │ How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment…The Stanbic IBTC is a global-operational African bank with its operation in about 19 African countries and nearly 12 Non-African countries including central regions like Asia, Europe, United States of America. The Stanbic IBTC bank is one of the African banks with the most extensive banking networks. It is a subsidiary of the Stanbic IBTC Holdings
Also, Read On
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
The Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017 is ongoing in the following position(s)
Job Title: Head, Group Financial Crime Control
Job ID: 28449
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Candidates applying for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Head, Group Financial Crime Control, should note the following Job details:
Risk Management: Having full understanding of all aspects of risks that can affect the global face of the b
Ensuring that Financial Crime Control functions are done following the Group Financial Crime Control (GFCC) spectrum and that it is done with the aim adding value to the Stanbic IBTC PLC, Nigeria business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, lead, provide guidance, facilitate and pursue financial crime that is committed against Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC and its Customers.
- Operate within the Ethics and Values of the Bank.
- Assist with the development of strategic financial crime combating initiatives within the Bank Business portfolio and to align this to the GFCC strategy.
- Analytically review management information to determine current and emerging trends and establish tactical approach.
- Report significant issues related to the governance and operational processes including potential improvements to these processes and the provision of information concerning the resolution of such issues.
Effectively manage risk and loss:
- Accountable for ensuring the recovery of losses through Criminal and Civil action
- Take ownership and overall accountability for allocated cases for Nigeria from the point of allocation until their “formal” conclusion as per the defined processes.
Process and Case Management of Investigations:
- Consistently provide intelligence regarding trends, modus operandi, type of financial crime documents, and standard of fraud application, knowledge of the criminal groups/syndicates regarding the verification process, other processes of SBA that are detected in current investigations on hand.
- Secure reporting line to relevant Business Heads regarding relevant intelligence gathered through investigations.
- Regularly liaise with Law Enforcement Intelligence Services to gather information regarding the movement of suspects (locally and internationally), new trends, crime threats and modus operandi that are identified.
- Customer Service and Portfolio management: Alliances / Liaison & Networking:
- Ensure useful Customer Service Escalation matrix.
- Timeous input to relevant report requirements (Exco, SAC, Risk Committees, Nigerian Central Bank reports) and management reports
Provide input and assist where required with the design of country-specific fraud and Security policies; standards and methodologies.
Develop fit for purpose fraud prevention and awareness programs leveraging available delivery mechanism like social media, digital channels, email, SMS and face to face channels.
- Establish and maintain investigative principles, processes, and techniques that lead to loss recovery (civil and criminal) and successful prosecution.
- Ensure utilization of the Digital Forensics lab and tools in driving effective and efficient investigations.
Various Business Units
Nigeria Police Services; Economic and Financial Crimes Commission; Directorate of Intelligence Services of Nigeria; Directorate of Public Prosecution of Nigeria; Nigerian Courts; Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation; Financial Institutions Training Centre; Committee of Chief Inspectors of Banks in Nigeria; Inter-banks Risk Forum – Other banks
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in Finance and Accounting preferred.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
10-12 years significant experience in managing financial crime risk in a large scale financial crime operational area in Nigeria.
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Risk Awareness
- Risk Reporting
- Advanced Risk Identification
- Advanced Fraud Detection and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 21st November 2017.