Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Job Requirements
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment is currently on and is open for the position:
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Job Requirements. In this article, you will know everything about the Job vacancy available in Airtel Nigeria and all about the graduate recruitment processes. Your Airtel career dream is about to come true
Job Title: Officer Roaming/Interconnect & Carrier Assurance
This office is concerned with monitoring revenue leakages in Airtel Nigeria and ensuring all loose ends are tightened up, to ensure adequate use of Airtel Nigeria’s revenue. Info about the airtel revenue can be seen on Airtel official website
Duties and Responsibilities:
To ensure accurate recording of traffic on the interconnect Airtel Nigeria billing system –
Compare interconnect CDRs and Switch CDRs from other downstream systems
Interconnect international B_Table validation to ensure billing/charging accuracy of interconnect CDRs –
Review international interconnect dump from all transit MSC for B table and check for all the charging, routing, and barring parameters defined on each MSC.
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment process looks out for personal abilities to Formulate risks prevention techniques in the billing of all roaming services/products –
- Design controls and processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of billing of revenue products across all billing domain with the organization.
- Identify GAPS and initiate work steps.
- Develop and interpret roaming reports and revenue KPIS and providing consultation to management
- Ensure compliance with self-validated control check list.
- Drive favorable roaming revenue position by ensuring accuracy of invoicing and dispute resolution with all roaming partners –
- This is achieved through reconciliation of partner’s records, highlighting areas of dispute and liaison with partners to resolve disputed invoices.
Conduct business impact assessments of roaming new products –
- Reconciliation and validation of roaming partners test records with Airtel data and ensuring accurate processing of records by the data clearing house
- Ensure that routine test and validations are done for all new roaming partners, products/services to ensure accuracy and completeness to prevent loss in revenues.
- Propose and implement controls to mitigate against risks in roaming financial and data clearing –
- Reconciliation and validation of Airtel records with the clearing House records, ensuring record completeness, billing accuracy and prompt transfer of files to avoid old and unbillable records for inbound and outbound roaming operations
- Ensure that operational system and process controls are consistent with company’s expectations with emphasis on data quality and data access to ensure revenue maximization –
- Review of audit issues on roaming controls and ensuring prompt closure of any outstanding issues
- Monitoring of roaming traffic trend per revenue stream as well as analysis, investigation and resolution of traffic issues
- Conduct root cause analysis for all KPIs beyond admissible parameters
LCR Validation –
Ensure least cost routing is prepared and implemented accurately.
Interconnect CDR extraction –
Ensure Interconnect CDRs are made available to Operators when invoices are disputed
Resolution of interconnect dispute –
Resolving all interconnect disputes where variance between Airtel records and Interconnect Operator records exceeds acceptable variance allowed by NCC.
Interconnect reference data validation –
Ensure the accuracy of rates, trunks, switch and all other reference data configured on the interconnect billing system.
Test Call Reconciliations –
Reconcile test CDRs between Airtel and Interconnect operators and ensure completes, accuracy and validity of CDRs before new routes are opened or expansion of existing routes.
Ensure KPIs/ reports availability –
- Ensure that Interconnect reports and KPI’s are available to stakeholders and management for decision making.
- MSC/TRUNK MOU trending to monitor operator performances –
- Monitor Interconnect Switch, Trunk and Operator to ensure completeness of Operator minutes of use and revenue arising
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Relevant Skill and Experience requirements
- Bachelor of Science, MBA an added advantage
- Minimum 12 years relevant working experience with +5 years in Revenue Assurance and Fraud management
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Problem-solving skills and good team spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications skills
- Able to be proactive and resilient
Interested and qualified candidates should follow airtel Nigeria official website:
Click Here to Apply for this Position