9Mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2017 │ Application Guide and Requirements
9Mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2017…The 9mobile telecommunications company is a Nigerian private limited liability company. in 2007, EMTS obtained a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission
The unified access service License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony, whether wired or wireless, Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
The 9mobile Nigeria recruitment is ongoing for the following position(s):
Job Title/position: Manager, CS & PS Core Planning
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
9Mobile Nigeria Recruitment Job description
- Assist in designing, planning and optimising of circuit switching components of EMTS’s core network, systems, and platforms.
- Provide input in translating EMTS business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the core network circuit switching system.
- Review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Direct the timely provisioning of the circuit & packet switching network capacity for all the GSM, EDGE,UMTS & LTE elements, features, protocols, interfaces etc.
- Provide useful inputs in defining the locations for circuit & packet switch infrastructure and other relevant network elements
- Scoping & dimensioning of data coms equipment within the Core network
- Lead optimisation & resilience initiatives across the Core Network
- Drive innovation initiatives across the Core network
- Coordinate the unit’s activities and ensure compliance with the organisation’s operating policies, controls and procedures.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Design, plan and dimension circuit & packet switching network elements to ensure optimal use and deployment of resources
- Define and direct the requirement for capacity planning of interfaces/links to the VAS & IT networks
- Perform technical investigations into areas related to circuit & packet switching network design and performance, such as new types of hardware, new design methodologies, new caching algorithms, impact of new technologies (GPRS, EDGE,UMTS, LTE etc.)
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Head, Core and VAS
- At least a first degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Physics or Computer Sciences from a reputable University
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- Business Application Knowledge
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Telecommunications& Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Budget &basic financial planning
- Great Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
- Traffic trend analysis
- Basic product development
- Problem Solving
- Analytic reasoning
- Reporting& presentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Other Related Articles
- 9Mobile online recruitment portal
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- 9Mobile careers and job opportunities